Selling Your York County Home?
Choose the right York County South Carolina Real Estate Agent
While it is possible to price and sell your Rock Hill SC home or Fort Mill SC property without a real estate agent, it is more difficult in a buyers market. Qualified buyers expect the perfect condition and the perfect price. Listing your home for sale is one of the largest and most important financial decisions you will ever make. In this challenging South Carolina market, it is more important than ever to have a top real estate professional on your side. Your choice of the right agent is as important as your choice of any other professional.
Good agents strive to continuously improve themselves through education. Homes in the Piedmont associates have more designations than any other group or team in York County South Carolina. We take our role as your representative seriously and are among a small percentage of agents who obtain designations. We use our experience in real estate and the power of our company, Allen Tate, to provide professional service and knowledge to our clients. In addition:
- We are full-time agents with local ties and experience.
- We are knowledgeable about your neighborhood.
- We offer recommendations for preparing your home for sale. With a degree in interior design, you can be assured that we offer cost effective recommendations
- We are tech-savvy are the most highly skilled group when it comes to the internet and technical expertise.
- Our full time and accredited buyer specialists are available 24/7 to show your home in its best light.
- Complex issues can arise over the course of selling your home. We offer documentation and counseling on some of the most misunderstood areas in the real estate transaction.
- You have our commitment that will do our best to make you feel comfortable with the decision to sell, the process of selling, our marketing plan, and our ability to help you handle every detail.
- When you list with Homes in the Piedmont you receive not only our expertise, but proprietary information to help you sell your home.
- Negotiation is used throughout the real estate process. Homes in the Piedmont puts our experience and market knowledge to work for you.
We understand that selling a home in a competitive market means that sellers need to make informed decisions. We provide the best pricing tools available and the data necessary to determine the best marketing plans, and the expertise to make your home 'a cut above' its competition. Let's talk more about how a home is priced for market.
My Home Tracker
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family
Home ValuesFind and compare local neighborhood home values