Selling a York County Home- Contact Homes in the Piedmont
Home Sellers in Rock Hill, Fort Mill or any area in York County
Interested in putting your area home on the market? Just review the simple steps and contact us with our simple form to get some information about what your home may be worth.
When Homes in the Piedmont discusses listing your Rock Hill or Fort Mill home, we follow a process that enables us to get your home on the market using the best tools in the business. In two visits we will work together to determine the best strategy for marketing your home. Our listing process is designed to ensure your home is presented to potential buyers using the best tools available. The steps are:
The Homes in the Piedmont Advantages for Sellers
Internet and Online Marketing
With Elaine's corporate background as an Information Technology executive, we know the importance of the internet in today's marketplace. World Wide Web marketing is the most effective marketing. Over 80% of homebuyers begin their search for a home on the internet. To ensure your home reaches buyers, we market on the most visited and used sites.
Below are just a few of the sites where your home will be advertised:
www.carolinaspiedmonthomes.com (York County Board of Realtors)
In fact, your home will appear on EVERY ONE of the top 20 real estate sites for homes sellers.
Direct and Print Marketing
We send Just Listed! cards to your neighbors. These cards not only make neighbors aware that you have listed your home, but it represents a memory aid should they know anyone who may be interested in your neighborhood or home.
As licensed realtors in both North and South Carolina, we place all listings in the York County and the Charlotte Metropolitan Multiple Listing Services. The area MLS systems are used by close to 5000 realtors to locate properties for perspective buyers.
Print media is still an important component in any marketing strategy. Your home will be advertise in all the local newspapers and other real estate publications.
Brochures are professional and provide essential information to someone who may be driving by your home. Boxes are placed in your yard and stock with Feature brochures.
Home Books for serious buyers to take home are always available inside the home. Agent copies are also available for other agents.
Pictorial and feature tours are provided for every home we list. Buyers and agents are able to see interior and exteriors shots, seasonal photographs, feature information and neighborhood shots. Of equal importance, your home is presented in detail to other agents. Your home will be featured in our sales meeting allowing agents in the office to preview your listing. This 'home tour' is an effective way to let agents know how special your home is and what features make it unique.
Centralized Showing Appointment Center is used to make scheduling appointments for your home easy for agents and convenient for you. CSS is always available, has customer service personnel to schedule appointments, and to contact you. Your showing instructions are used to provide the showing agent with any details.
Homes in the Piedmont emphasize state of the art technology. Speed, convenience and clarity when processing information are keys to a successful sale. We utilize a number of technologies to ensure that we effectively communicate with all parties to a transaction.
We utilize email, phone and voice-mail. After each showing, we use the tools available from CSS to gain feedback. Our job is to keep you informed of market changes or to answer your questions.
Pricing your home correctly is essential to its sale. We prefer to discuss price, condition, and marketing during the listing process. Our relationship is important, and the wrong price can cause your home to stay on the market. Expired listings are unfortunate and disappointing.
Articles & Links
- NEW HOME SEARCH-FLOOR PLANS, MAPS, MORE
- GET NEW LISTINGS FREE-BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
- Rock Hill SC Homes for Sale - Comprehensive home search
- Allen Tate Realtors & Homes in the Piedmont-perfect pair
- Fort Mill SC Real Estate and Homes for Sale-SEARCH NOW
- Lake Wylie SC homes for sale, search properties for sale
- Tega Cay SC Real Estate-Search for all properties
- Indian Land SC Home Search
- Interested in Selling Your Home or Its Market Value?
- Selling your Fort Mill, SC Home-Contact Us
- Selling your Rock Hill SC home?
- 2013 Real Estate Tax - Who Pays?
- Home Warranties - Buyers and Seller Benefit
- Homes Appraisals in York County South Carolina
- Forclosure Options-What are they?
- What is a Short Sale-we can help
- 10 Reasons to Avoid Foreclosure-there may be options
- Does my FICO Score Matter & How is it Calculated
- What do I need when applying for a mortgage?
- Facing Short Sale or Foreclosure on 1031? Plan Ahead
- Should I sell my home in this market? What are my options?
- The Home Inspection Process-What Home Sellers Should Know
- New Regulations Impact Closing Date, Appraisals, Disclosures
- Your Home Did not Sell - Here' s Why
- Negotiation - Homes Sales Price is just the first step
- Should I Stage My Home?
- Buyer Beware! Lenders do multiple credit checks
- FSBO Pros and Cons in Today's Real Estate Market
- FHA Relaxes Flipping Rules-Buyers, Investors,Communities Win
- MDIA Regulates Disclosures for Home Buyers-Know Your RIghts
- Square Footage of a home-Does Size Matter?
- Sell Your Home for Top Dollar in the Current Market
- Thinking about a Condominium or Townhome in York County?
- Rock Hill Homes Sales By Price Range-Know where you stand
- New Construction vs. Resale Home - Advantages of Each
- Inheritance Tax Changes in 2010 - Consider 1031
- Buying York County Real Estate-Determine Needs and Wants
- Staging Your York County Home-How and When?
- Trailing Spouse? Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae tighten rules
- 10 Tax Deductions You Should Research including York County
- Buying your York County Home-9 Step Process to Review
- The appraisal process explained - Understand its importance
- Purchasing a Home - Get an Home Inspection
- Price is not the only consideration in a buyers market
- Selling Your Home - Get it READY FOR SHOW TIME
- Selling Your York County Home -Select Homes in the Piedmont
- Home Staging Tips-Is It a Do It Yourself Task?
- The Contract to Purchase is Complete - Now What?
- Buying a home-check out Homes in the Piedmont Buying Process
- Homes in the Piedmont - Check out our home sale services
- 7 Reasons to Team with Homes in the Piedmont Experts
- Read what our clients have to say
- Buying and Selling a York County SC Home
- Homes for sale, Fort Mill SC search - all listings here
- Fort Mill SC Home Search-all Listings in the area
- Indian Land South Carolina Real Estate-FULL search,free Info
- Search Indian Land SC Homes for Sale-full search,all homes
- York County SC home sales stats including Charlotte
- Fort Mill SC Market Blog- MLS Stats and recent informations
- Lake Wylie SC Real Estate Update Blog
- Lake Wylie SC Real Estate Blog-The Latest on Lake Property
- Tega Cay, SC Real Estate Market Blog-What's Happening?
- Search for Tega Cay SC homes for sale
- Rock Hill SC Home Sales Market Blog -Get the Facts
- Charlotte NC area market BLOG including Surrounding Counties
- Video - Using a Realtor To Buy or Sell Your York County Home
- Video - Value of a Home Inspection in South Carolina
- Video-Savvy Home Buyers Look for Kitchen Pizzazz
- Video-Is Your York County Home Ready? There's Competition!
- Video York County Buyers Are Looking for Price & Ammenities
- Fort Mill SC School Information
- Rock Hill SC District 3 Information - School Links and Phone
- Buying a home? Get prequalified
- Selling your Fort Mill home? We can help.
- Learn about the buying process-find the RIGHT home
- We Use the MOST Effective Programs to Market Your Area Home
- Consider a home warranty when buying or selling
- Buying or selling? Trust a top real estate professional!
- Tega Cay&Lake Wylie SC-beautiful waterfront and lake homes
- Charlotte NC Real Estate Market Overview
- Considering a home purchase? Plan ahead...
- 7 Reasons to Partner with Allen Tate’s Homes in the Piedmont
- The right team for this challenging market-learn why
- Selling your York County SC Home-We Know the Current Market
- Rock Hill SC Area Guide - Neighborhoods, Homes & History
- What is a short sale and how do I start the process
- Homes in the Piedmont SELLS Rock Hill Homes
- Lancaster SC Area Guide-Neighborhoods, Homes & History
- Selling your home-Let's talk negotiation
- Selling your York County Home- Listing & Pricing Strategy
- Selling your York County Home? Let's get it ready
- Home Selling Process-Why are you selling?
- Selling a home in York County SC? Follow the process steps
- Selling Guide for York County Home Sellers
- Financing a Foreclosure-Get the Info about Homepath
- Indian Land SC Area Guide-Neighborhoods, Homes & History
- Lancaster SC School Information and website links
- Fort Mill SC Area Guide-Neighborhoods, Homes & History
- Options Other Than Foreclosure-Consider these
- Receive New Listings in Rock Hill&Fort Mill SC-FIRST TO KNOW
- Closing or Escrow of Real Estate in SC
- Buyer Closing Costs - What are they?
- Fort Mill SC Real Estate Blog-Market Stats
- Tega Cay, South Carolina Real Estate Blog & Home Sales Info
- House plans, directions, new homes in York County
- The contract is signed-Now What?
- Buying a home? Get an Inspection
- Buying or selling in Tega Cay? Waterfront homes found here
- Selling a York County Home- Top Agents and Brokers know how
- Charlotte NC Area Guide-Neighborhoods, Homes & History
- Lake Wylie SC Homes for Sale including Waterfront Properties
- Meet the team-recognized agents at Allen Tate Realtors
- Charlotte NC area real estate blog-home sales and video
- Home Buying Process in York County - Step by Step
- Search for All Rock Hill SC Properties-all listed homes
- 1031 Foreclosure or Short Sale? PLAN AHEAD
- The SC Real Estate Contract-Residential Offer to Purchase
- 1031 Exchange - Capital Gains and Recapture Rates
- 1031 Exchanges Offer Benefits and Have Pitfalls